- Local groups
- All groups
- Upper North Island
- Bay of Islands
- Opotiki Coast
- Lower North Island
- South Island
- National network
- Add your group to this web site
- Offer Support
- Contact us
I innocently pressed play on this video on Tuesday night and did not expect what followed. This 30 minute video is in Rob's words "his favourite talk" from the recent trip he did to the US, after breaking his vow not to travel by plane.
This is by far the most impactful, energising, inspiring video I've seen in some time. It's meaningful, thoughtful, humorous, delightful and real.
Here's the link to the thoughtful article which summarises the ideas.
- Create a learning network
- Support and resource core groups
- Bring forward investment for Transition enterprises
- Become better storytellers
- Build an evidence base
He explains these beautifully in his article.